Saturday 27 March 2010

Que Sera Sera whatever will be ..we're going to Wembley


I know I'm a Rugby girl (being Welsh and all) but when in Rome .....!!!We support Southampton football team The Saints and they have qualified for the final and are off to Wembley tomorrow and Jim and I are going too ...YAY ....we are on coach 65 out of 100 coaches going from the ground at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning........(and the clocks go forward tonight so we will miss an hour's sleep too)........44000 Saints fans making their pilgrimage to Wembley tomorrow......


C...O...Y....R.....(Come On You Reds)

3 comments:

  1. You go girl and have a super time....you not far from me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on you Reds .......he he thanks Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails