Wednesday 21 March 2012

Chris's Guiness book of Records Attempt .....Can you help ?



Chris Atkins' world record fundraising page

Fundraiser: Chris Atkins
My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ChrisAtkins1

Hi, thanks for visiting my page.

On April 22nd 2012 I am aiming to become the fastest human in history to complete 26.2 miles dressed as a dairy product at the London marathon. I have had my record attempt application accepted by Guinness World Records and am now gearing up for the big day. The time to beat is 3 hours 55 minutes.

I am being supported by Mackie's of Scotland and I will be running as a tub of their luxury dairy ice cream.

EVERY PERSON THAT DONATES WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAW TO WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF ICE CREAM PROVIDED BY THOSE KIND PEOPLE AT MACKIE'S. 52 TUBS, ONE FOR EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR!

As part of my record attempt I am also hoping to raise £2,000 for Oxfam. Having personally travelled in some poverty stricken countries I think the sort of work Oxfam do is jolly worthwhile. I hope you do too. To learn more about what they do head here.

I would really appreciate your support for my world record attempt and my Oxfam fundraising target by making a donation on this page however small.

Thank you

This is Chris who I made the tub for ...if you would like to sponsor him visit
his page

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Run on!!
    Good luck in the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck...with both your run and fundraiser!! i hope you make your goal chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails