Saturday 1 October 2011

Feathers in her hair........


'Put a Feather in your Hair' are words from a song that Jim wrote about the time we first met and he took me to see the old part of Southampton..(nearly 8 years ago now...aw and we are still in love )....I always put feathers in my hair when we walk .....
here is the link to the song it's called
St Michael's Square

This church was in the middle of a woods it was built by gypsies in 1883 ....its such a magical place........the cobbles which read 1883 are made out of fossilised sea urchins







the water was cold ..bbbbrrrr ......

Yay went out for a walk today .......on doctor's orders ....to strengthen my unused muscles and help my back ....it was such a gorgeous day .....it's good to be back in the real upright world ...........x

8 comments:

  1. What a magical, mystical spot.! Thank you, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting place...thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures I love magical places

    ReplyDelete
  4. même si c'est médical..une belle promenade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Thanks for having left a comment on my blog during the One World One Heart event. Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway . It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

    Greetings from Munich, Germany,
    Birgit

    PS: Great photos -- thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing place! glad to hear you are up and about and able to enjoy this beautful weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a magical place to wander...thanks for taking us along lorna! and feathers are always a magical addition to anything too!
    glad to have you back...upright that is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful little church! Great songs by Jim!!! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails